5 days and counting...
Just a quick non pretty blog post to let you know that I *DO* know there's a few issues - I'll post them here and hopefully get to them all before the deadline!
1) Need an icon - won't take long.
2) Need to be able to carry on from the level you're on the next time you play - you will get rather upset having to play from the start over and over... :P
3) Change options so there are some, or remove it.
4) Make sure I credit the music author.
5) Add more levels!
6) Add a suicide option - if you get lost and you have no light, it's annoying trying to find a hole or a way out!
7) might add a border around the maze, haven't decided yet.. It will make it 'brighter', but I like the dark lost feel!
The fireflies are large by design, yes I know they far outsize the character, but while I was going to make them smaller, I kinda liked it.
I would have liked each firefly to have its own light source, so I could move them perhaps. That is a limitation of my lighting engine however, so it is what it is.
With more time, I'd work on the normals a little more, might make it seem less blocky, but I'm an 8bit old school guy, so I will see!
Thats it for now, tonight was about getting playable betas out there for Mac/Windows, so it's a win for me there!
5 Days and counting!
Get FireFly - Running out of Power
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.